Destination BC has launched a series of webinars to support tourism businesses on the road to recovery from COVID-19. You may have many questions about re-opening, consumer expectations, managing your reputation, handling customer complaints and cancellations and marketing strategies in the weeks to come. These webinars will help address these questions, and more, as you plan your path forward.
All sessions will be held at 2:00 p.m. on the dates noted below. Register for the following free sessions:
- May 12: Business After Re-opening: A Look at the Post-closure Traveller. Register here.
- May 14: Essential Strategies to Innovate your Visitor Experience and Offerings. Register here.
- May 19: Planning for Doors Open. Register here.
- May 21: Managing Expectations and Reputation through Effective Communication. Register here.
- May 26: Using Social Media to Support Re-opening. Register here.
- May 28: Building a Digital Marketing Strategy for Re-opening. Register here.
For more information, visit the Destination BC Learning Centre
For your one-stop-shop for all COVID-19 related information and financial and business support resources go to: https://www.destinationbc.ca/covid-19/update/
For re-opening information and resources go to: https://www.worksafebc.com/en/about-us/covid-19-updates/health-and-safety